Saturday 20 November 2010

Winner of Emma's sketch challenge and top 5

I loved visiting the entries for last weeks challenge so many beautiful cards it was very difficult to choose my top 5 .....more of that in a moment because ....its time to announce the winner of those beautiful stamps....

Drum Roll Please.................................................................
the winning entry is

63..... Debby 4000

Congrats hun if you email me at
with your address i'll organise your prize for you!

now for my top 5

Mina - entry 7

Babsi - entry 9

Anica - entry 28
Dorte - entry 41

Nicola - entry 60

This was so difficult for me as all the entries were worthy of a top spot some real talent out there this week at Allsorts you should be very proud of yourselves....

Finally we'd like to thank all the lovely crafters who join us every week with over 800 followers its you guys that make us so  successful so a big thank you to you all!!

xxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in the Top 5, this was a fabulous sketch and will be used many times over.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dorte said...

I am on your top 5, thank you. I enjoyed the sketch.
hugs Dorte