Saturday 27 November 2010

Week 79 winner and top five

Good morning all and Many many thanks for all your gorgeous entries for my Recipe challenge boy i wish we picked a top 50 cause you would all be there, so many talented card makers out there... but there can only be one winner of the fabulous prize we had. And the winner is....... chosen by random.org is


Number 22 and that is Suzi congratulations hun please email me at rockstardj1@aol.com to claim your prize...x

Now my top 5 in no particular order is

Mieko


Janiel


Fiona


Doreen


Coops


Beautiful work girls please feel free to grap the top five blinke...x


4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Thanks to Mr Linky, you and the girls for great challenges every week. Congrats to the top five, wonderful cards. I have emailed you.
Suzi x

Fiona said...

woo thanks for picking card as a top 5.

fi
x

Janiel/ janny said...

oh WOW THANK YOU for picking my card in your top five!!!!!!! Very excited!!!!!!!!
hugs Janiel

coops said...

oh wow thanks ladies for picking me as one of your top 5.congrats to the winner and the other top 5 ladies :D

xx coops xx