Saturday 27 November 2010

Allsorts week 80 Monochrome

Hello all and welcome to week 80 at Allsorts. Thanks to everyone who entered Kirsten's recipe theme, the entries were all lovely. Well done to the winner and top 5 people :o) This week it's my (Amanda) turn to set your theme and I've picked MONOCHROME. It doesn't have to be black and white, you can use shades of one colour or any colour and white.

Our sponsor this week is one of my favourite ribbon shops, in fact the only one I use! We are delighted to welcome Crafty Ribbons to Allsorts.

We are an online ribbon emporium, a treasure trove of lush drop dead gorgeous ribbons - and a few buttons! If you have not seen us online then do check us out at http://www.craftyribbons.com/.
Crafty Ribbons are really pleased to be sponsoring Allsorts challenge for the first time.

Ali is offering the winner a fabulous Funky Christmas Selection Box (and I can confirm the ribbons are lush as I have one of these)


Ali also made this scrummy necklace for the challenge


Guest Designer















29 comments:

Kianel said...

hello!
beautiful cards!!!
well sorry to ask but you congratulated the winner and top 5 for "lace ribbon & charm challenge" but i can't see the names anywhere...isit well hidden and i don't see it or what (lol)?...
thanks for all those lovely challenges, Kianel

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge gorgeous DT cards, sue,x

Little K Smith said...

Lovely cards from the DT girls and a lovely challenge too :)
Kelly.x

patriziawithaz said...

Super DT creations and a great Challenge. Thanks x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

what amazing and beautiful creations, smashing challenge too. janex

Basslady said...

hi dear allsorts-team!

i unfortunately first put my link in the last challenge (i scrolled down to much ...uuups), instead of this currant challenge...
would you please be so kind and excuse this little fault of mine?

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Lovely DT creations!

Deanne :)

Loopylou. said...

beautuful cards from the DT, love them all xxxx

Renee Matarese said...

Thanks for the challenge! I LOVE monochrome cards! Beautiful work by the design team!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous DT cards ladies, please excuse my rubbish photo this week! Wedgie xxx

GlitteryKatie said...

LOVED monochrome!!

Seachelle said...

Thank you for another great challenge. chelle

Fiona said...

Great DT cards, thanks for the challenge.
Fiona x

Sue said...

Thanks for this challenge,this is my first try.
Fingers crossed.
Sue

denny said...

gorjuss cards dt team some great inspirations xxxxxx hugs denny xxxxxx

Cazro said...

Wonderful DT samples. For once I didn't do black and white. cheers Caz

Hannapanna said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for a fun challenge. Hugs, Hanna

Random Acts of Krafting said...

A fun challenge, love the dt cards.

KarenB said...

Thank you for the DT inspiration :)

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for the challenge - lovely DT cards x

Janniche Drivdal Eriksen said...

love the challenge!
hugs

caroline said...

love to joing the candy
lovely cards you make
feel free to watch my blog and leave some comment
greets caroline from belgium

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Great Challenge ladies - I really enjoyed it. LOVE all the DT cards - so much inspiration.
Just linked my card up - TIA for looking :-)

Tone K. said...

Great inspiration and great challenge :o)
My first contribution on this blog, but not my last :o)

denny said...

great inspirations dt team and great challenge xxxxxxxx

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT!! I love them all, stunning creations.

I have silver on my card too, hope it's ok, if nt just ignore my entry lol

Sarah x

Artesania said...

Stunning DT cards,thanks for the challenge!
Hugs Artesania

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and the inspiration