Saturday 11 September 2010

Wk68 Winner and Top5

Good morning. Thanks for all the beautiful 'New Beginnings' projects you entered last week - you really are a very talented bunch of crafters and we are very lucky to have so many of you take the time to join us each week.
The lucky winner as picked by random.org is:

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 Max: 125 Result: 77 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you
with this beautiful card:



Please e-mail me at jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk and I will arrange your prize with our sponsor.

Here are my TOP5 in numerical order:










Thanks ladies - please take a TOP5 banner and display with pride.

Hope you can join us again this week.

TTFN



2 comments:

Vicky said...

WOW....Thankyou sooo much you have made my day. thankyou thankyou thankyou

lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Lori said...

Oh wow yippeee, I sent an email the other day, but in case it got missed my email is drakela@mts.net, so excited!