Saturday, 28 August 2010

Week 66 winner and Top 5

Thank to you all for joining in with my challenge last week, I had such a lovely week visiting you all and seeing all your fabulous cards and projects.

The winner this week picked by is number 41 Margaret Congratulations Margaret, please email me at and I will let you know how to claim your prize.

As it always is, it was so difficult to pick my top 5, so many to choose from that I loved! But after much deliberation here they are

1) entry 9 Jacky
2) entry 22 Berit
3) entry 28 Debbie B
4) entry 46 Craftylou
5) entry 55 Lorraine

Help yourselves to the Top 5 banner to display on your blogs

Can't wait to hop around and see what you make of Helen's fabulous theme :o)


  1. Congratulations everyone :D XXX

  2. WoooHoo!! Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 5, you've made my weekend!! I'll display the badge proudly on my blog, hugz Jacky x

  3. WOW, I'm one of the top 5!
    Thank you so much, you made my day:)

  4. Oh thank you for picking me as a top 5 winner, glad you liked my first ever 3d cake!!
    I will display my badge with honor!!

  5. Hi!thanks so much,big smile-truly made my day.
    hugs all,thanks again.xx
    Got to say too how *lovely* it was to have so many comments from the DT.*****What a fab BLOG...


Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10