Saturday 21 August 2010

Allsorts Challenge 66 - Minature 3"

Good morning all and welcome to another Saturday at Allsorts!! Thankyou to everyone who entered Kirsten's paper piecing/piercing challenge, there were some really fabulous entries. Make sure you check whether you were lucky in the draw or if you made Kirsten's Top 5.


This week I, Amanda, would like to challenge you all to make something less than 3" in size! I have to say the DT have made some really gorgeous miniature cards, please check their blogs for the details.


This week we are delighted to have Joanna Sheen as our Sponsor and Guest Designer again this week. Here is her lovely card:Guest Designer Joanna Sheen

Picture is from my ATC CD, Ribbon and flowers from a stand at the NEC





The prize is £10 to spend in Joanne's fabulous shop


Please also remember you still have a week to enter the challenge over at Penny Black at Allsorts the theme is Glitter and Glitz. There are 6 gorgeous prizes up for grabs!!


Amanda
Helene



 










 
Emma



13 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

I have so many ideas that are "small gifts" I finally made the washer pendants. Perfect for the challenge.

Ginger Claire said...

I love little cards, so this was right up my street :)

bcriminger said...

What a unique challenge, it truly stretched me to be creative!

Rachel said...

Cute challenge this week. Love all the DT projects.

Wedgie xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance! I love making mini cards! :)

Debbie said...

Thankyou for a "small" challenge!
DT projects are lovely. Debbiexx

Julie said...

I love making tiny cards so was pleased to find a challenge suitable. Thankyou for the inspiration,Julie.x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A brilliant challenge!

Margaret said...

Lovely challenge and fab creations from the DT :o)

Lou said...

Hi! Cute little Challenge and love the DT creations.
hugs Lou.xx

- - Sheryl - - said...

I linked my project back to this post. Hoping to make something else that min. I love this challenge.

Kim x said...

Hi Guys, I know I'm too late to enter, but as they say 'I've started so I will finish' lol.
Nice challenge.
Love Kimx

Debra said...

Thanks for letting me play! Everyone does such beautiful work.