Saturday 24 July 2010

Allsorts Challenge 62 Baby/Child

Hello all and welcome back to Allsorts for another week of fun!
This week is my (Amanda) turn to set the challenge and I would like to see something for a baby or child.
This week we are proud to welcome back Wink Wink Ink as this week's sponsor.
Wink Wink Ink started in January 2010. Our images are original, well drawn and clear with a style you won't find anywhere else. If you like animals, children and fantasy creatures you will love our stamps. New stamps are added to our store every week so there is always something new to see. Images and 300 dpi and come in three formats: black and white jpg for colouring; transparent png for layeringon all your digital creations; and a coloured jpg for use as a colouring guide or print and embellish for quick, beautiful projects in no time flat. We hope you stop by and visit us soon at www.winkwinkink.com
The winner will win 3 images of their choice from Wink Wink Ink
Rememer the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge is also still open, entries have to be in by 12 noon on 29th July so get over and take a look as the prizes are fabulous
We are looking forward to seeing all your entries this week.



33 comments:

Tamara said...

o, i like this challenge
i'm all raedy done ;-)
everyone good luck with the challenge
have a nice weekend
xx Tamara

Rachel said...

Lovely challenge ladies and gorgeous DT cards!
Wedgie xxx

Debbie said...

Hope you like my card, thank you for a lovely challenge. DT cards are stunning. Debbiexx

Anonymous said...

Lovely challenge. My first time with you!
Hope you like it.
Hugs xx
Pat

jenny said...

Great challenge! I love making baby cards :) Beautiful cards from the DT x

Jenny xx

Ginger Claire said...

A very cute challenge this week and gorgeous DT work xx

Hayley said...

Ooh my favourite challenge this week, I love making cards for little ones! Mine is to announce the arrival of an adopted child into the family :o)

Hayley x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Adorable DT cards girls x
Hope you like my fun card!!! ^.^

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Great challenge, my card would be for a girl.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous challenge.

Anonymous said...

Truly gorgeous DT cards! Good luck everyone! x

Cherry said...

Gorgeous DT creations team. A really lovely challenge. Thanks hugs Cherry XXX

Mrs A. said...

I hope you like my not so small felt creation.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous DT creations team. A really lovely challenge........

Hugs
Bella

Tammylee said...

Great challenge! Great DT!

bcriminger said...

love the cards. In case Mr Linky doesn't like me: http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/07/peek-boo.html

Deb Neerman said...

FABulous DT creations ... thanks for a fun challenge!

tricia said...

Liked this challenge but have combined with Clean and simple sketch which is my style.
x Tricia

Margaret said...

I love making baby cards so I've enjoyed taking part in this challenge :o)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

The DT cards are FABULOUS! Thanks so much for another WONDERFUL challenge!:)

Cheerios626 said...

Loved this challenge and it couldn't be better timing since the baby shower for my sister in law is right around the corner! Thanks ladies!!

Tammylee said...

Love this challenge!

Barbara said...

Thanks so much for this challenge. DT cards are just perfect!

Tazza said...

I entered my first card on the post to your challenge thanks!

Priyanka said...

nice and fabulous DT creation.Thank u so much for this challenge

Angelwood said...

Awesome challenge and fabulous cards from the DT!! hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Stunning DT cards and thanks for such a great challenge. I entered for the first time.
Amelia x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

A difficult one for me, so I hope you like my card!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with this challenge - it was so much fun to make this card, hope you enjoy it.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, your DT cards totally ROCK! Thanks for a great challenge.

Paula said...

beautiful work DT
thanks for the challenge, am on a roll now, will have to go and make a girl one!!! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a great challenge! I have just uploaded mine in the nick of time! x

Anonymous said...

oh my did i have fun with this one, but it took me a few days. thanks for a fun challange.