Saturday 19 June 2010

Week 57 is a little sketchy.........

Hi everyone and welcome to another Saturday installment of Allsorts!
I hope you have all had glorious sunshine this week its nice to see a peek of summer....... and did you all see our fab news earlier this week about the new challenge blog click the side button to find out more regarding the new.......
Penny Black @Allsorts Challenge...
thanks to the huge amount of entries we had last week for Fleurs Buttons and lace challenge we hope you know that your support is hugely appreciated :)
On to this weeks challenge and a little about this weeks sponsers...



Squiggle Stamps carry a unique range of cute, quirky and whimsical stamps
designed by a talented team of illustrators. Our images are available as
both Rubber and Digital Stamps with new designs added regularly. We are
lucky to have a wonderful Design Team and you can see all their fabulous
creations and take part in monthly prize challenges on the blog at
http://www.squigglestamps.blogspot.com/





Whats the challenge I hear you cry!
Well this week we have a sketch made by me (Emma) I would say as usual you are free to rotate it but I think this one is pretty much the same no matter how you look at it.....lol!


Emma






Kirsten

Amanda


 

28 comments:

Tracy said...

Loving all your creations girl! Beautiful work! Hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge :)

Catherine said...

What a great sketch ! The DT have made fab cards, thanks for the inspiration ! SMiles from Catherine

Jacee said...

Love the sketch Emma,hope I've done it justice with my effort.

Paul said...

Loved the challenge - what a great sketch. Really enjoyed making the card and loved the outcome.
Cheers
Paul

Micki said...

Wow, you guys inspired me to enter the challenge. Love the cards....simply gorgeous!

Aquarius said...

Great DT cards and a useful sketch. I resisted the temptation to add embellishments this time and just followed the sketch.

Fabiola said...

vous avez fait des merveilles, bravo

Kim Sonksen said...

Gorgeous DT cards and I am totally loving those cute images

Kath Stewart said...

love your sketch emma....will be using it again and gorgeous cards from the girls...hugs kath xxx

Macpurp said...

i almost didnt enter my card, I thought it had to be a penny black stamp on it. Thanks Amanda! xx
great DT cards,
love teen x

Lin said...

I loved this sketch.... just gorgeous and the samples are really pretty.

Lin

MagsB said...

Thank you! This was just the sketch I needed for a New Home card for my son, who now lives in the country! I always think quilts give a 'country' look, so this is ideal. I even used scraps from my stash!

The DT cards are great, too!

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards by the DT, lovely sketch as well.

Debbie said...

What a great sketch, thank you. DT cards are stunning. Debbiexx

Nicola said...

Great cards by DT's and the sketch made a refreshing change.( not having to think too much on how to layout your card) Nicky xx

Stacy Walker said...

I had a lot of fun with the sketch. Thanks for allowing me to play along.

lynda said...

Great challenge!!! LOve the DT cards!

Emma and Susan said...

Great Sketch, I really enjoyed working with it!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

Rachet said...

Fab creations! x

Julie said...

Classic!

Rachel said...

Wow! Your DT cards are all soooo gorgeous. I love this sketch.

Wedgie xxx

Katie said...

Mr Linky has disappeared so here's my link.
Here's my card

Olya Chudoolya said...

Great Sketch, I really enjoyed working with it!

Dorcas said...

Had a lot of fun with this sketch! Thanks! :-)

ribenaruby said...

Thanks for a nice sketch, loved it!

Scrappy Scatty said...

Great cards DT
xx

Beverly G said...

This was a great sketch, lots of neat DT cards.
Sorry I couldn't Mr. Linky to accept my link so I'm leaving it here, hope that o.k.
Here's my card

Cindy Groh said...

Loved the examples made by the DT. Thank you for the challenge.