Saturday 15 May 2010

Winner and top 5

Morning all!! Hope you are enjoying some sunshine this morning :o)





My winner (picked at random) for this weeks challenge is: number 51 Beths Little Card Blog



Congratualtions Beth please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk with your address and we will get your prize sent on to you :o)


and my top 5 are in numerical order:



12 Sarah H

26 Sam

33 Kath

34 Carrie

62 Katie Tate



Well done to you ladies and thankyou to everyone for entering my sketch challenge.............come back soon for the excitement of ALLSORTS FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments:

Risa said...

Happy Birthday Allsorts!!!! You ladies rock!
Risa:)

Sarah A said...

Oh wow, I looked at this post on Saturday but never had chance to check out the links, didn't think that the "Sarah H" was me cos I am "Sarah A" hehe but it links to my blog!!! Whoohoo, thanks for picking my easel card as one of your top 5!!!

Off to proudly place your badge on my blog... thanks again!

Sarah x