Saturday, 8 May 2010

Week 50 Winner and top 5

Wow what an absolutely staggering amount of entries for my challenge last week you sure do love your ANIMALS, many many thanks for making the challenge a huge success.
So without further ado the winner of 10 Digital images of there choice from our wonderful sponsor is.

Joanne please email me at and i will pass on your detail to Sally-Ann and well done.

Now the top 5 was so difficult given the number of entry's this week but they are as follows in no paticular order.






Well done ladies you can now add the top 5 banner to your blog.


  1. Woooohoooo - I am so excited to have made the top 5 - thank so much!!!
    And congratulations to Joanne!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Ah thanks so much, chuffed to bits.

  4. Thank you sooo much. I am so proud, and will put the top5 banner in my sidebar.

    Hugs to all of you :o)

  5. Oh, what a suprise!! Thank you so much.
    I'll put the banner on my sidebar!!
    I had two cards in my blogpost , and it's the other card that was for this challenge - the one with the cute pig :0)

    Hugs from Wenche :0


Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10