Saturday 8 May 2010

Week 50 Winner and top 5

Wow what an absolutely staggering amount of entries for my challenge last week you sure do love your ANIMALS, many many thanks for making the challenge a huge success.
So without further ado the winner of 10 Digital images of there choice from our wonderful sponsor is.




Joanne please email me at rockstardj1@aol.com and i will pass on your detail to Sally-Ann and well done.


Now the top 5 was so difficult given the number of entry's this week but they are as follows in no paticular order.

 Gro


Ingrid


Kim


Pinky



Wenche



Well done ladies you can now add the top 5 banner to your blog.

5 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

Woooohoooo - I am so excited to have made the top 5 - thank so much!!!
And congratulations to Joanne!

Cherie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pinky said...

Ah thanks so much, chuffed to bits.
Pinky

Gro said...

Thank you sooo much. I am so proud, and will put the top5 banner in my sidebar.

Hugs to all of you :o)

Wenche said...

Oh, what a suprise!! Thank you so much.
I'll put the banner on my sidebar!!
I had two cards in my blogpost , and it's the other card that was for this challenge - the one with the cute pig :0)

Hugs from Wenche :0