Saturday 22 May 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 53 - Tag/label

It is once again a lovely Saturday and it is my (Helene's) turn to host this week's challenge. Last week was fantastic with all the celebrations for our 1 year anniversary. Thank you ladies! Check the previous post to see if you are one of the many winners.

This week the theme is Tag or Ticket. Create a tag/ticket or attach one to your project. I'm hoping for lots of lovely and inspirational work to visit.

We are continuing the celebrations slightly - why restrict to one week only? :) So this week we have not one but two sponsors.

Digital Delights is a magical place run by the talented Wendy. It is filled with little digi creations from all walks of life. They have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your mailbox 24/7. Digital Delights are offering this to one lucky winner:
And as sponsor number two we have Vikki (vikkithescrapjunkie) who you might know from blogland. She has started her own shop with pins and charms that are so lush and gorgeous it's a priviledge to be able to offer not one but FIVE sets to one lucky winner.

So on to the DT work for some inspiration to get you going;

May Guest Designer Elizabeth

These are the stamps Elizabeth used to create her beautiful tag: 40-011 Paisley Swirls30-031 Flower Gallery30-014 Salutations3383D Thanks...1999L Letter Background


Brenda



Emma


Amanda


Fleur



31 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

wow - these are fabulous - I'll be back...

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW the DT Cards are super. I have used a tag/ticket this week on mine. Thanks for the inspiration, Love Hazelxo
Here is mine!

Susan Payton said...

I just love your designs. You are very talented. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Lenas kort said...

Her is my card/tag :-)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Celeste said...

Nice tag designs and cards. Mine is a little strange to say the least. I was just eating some Allsorts yesterday. Mmmm....

Clare Lloyd said...

as always some fab projects from your DT. well done. X

The Glitter Fairy said...

Fun challenge, DT cards are great. x

Stacy H-W said...

I was excited to see you challenge because I just finished a page using tickets. My son is a big arcade game player (he's 9) and he wins lot of tickets so I made a layout using a pic of him with some of his winning tickets. It was fun and I am happy to share it here. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/05/allsorts-challenge.html

Macpurp said...

had a problem with my tag....but loved end effect.
great DT cards.

love teen x

Sheila D said...

Fab inspiration here! DT did an awesome job.

Ginger Claire said...

You might have to squint to see my tags but I promise there's 2 on my card! Great challenge x

Heike said...

thanks for this nice inspiration.

Hugs, Heike

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge and gorgeous cards from the team...big hugs kath xxx

Linda said...

Love the challenge thought I'd give it a bit of a twist so I used the tags to make a background. Love the DT Cards love Linda

Anonymous said...

Some beautiful inspiration from the DT.
Lisa x

Trish said...

Loving this challenge. Great cards made by your DT
Hugs,
Trish

Tini A. said...

Yeah... I love making tags. Thanks for this nice challenge!
Hugs,
Tini

Christy said...

I ended up with a scrapbook page, hope that's okay :)

Sally H said...

fabulous work from the DT!

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous DT cards, it is always so amazing to get the same "brief" but come up with so many variations!

Sarah x

Nicola said...

Fab DT cards again you do it every week and another great challenge. Nicola

jenny said...

Fab challenge and wonderful inspiration from the DT x

Jenny xx

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous DT samples ... thanks for another fun challenge!

ribenaruby said...

Lovely work, great theme, mine has a ticket on it!

Kim Sonksen said...

Thanks for the challenge, I had lots of fun with it

Stephenie said...

Thanks for the challenge! I always like to use tags.

Fern said...

Wonderful Challenge and beautiful job from the DT!!

Emma and Susan said...

Thank you for the chance of winning this challenge. Beautiful DT cards.
Love Susan
xxx

Emma and Susan said...

This was a really fun challenge, The DT cards are FAB!!!
Love and hugs
Emma
xxx

Julie said...

How very sad, I missed the deadline by 2.5 hours :( would have enjoyed being part of the challenge,never mind, I'll call back in time for next weeks!.x