Saturday 24 April 2010

In Stitches winner & top 5

Good morning ,
Thank you all so much for taking part in my first challenge.
I was overwhelmed by the response and all the wonderful creations.

So on to the lucky winner of the $20 gift voucher to spend on some wonderful Fred She Said images of their choice.

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 Max: 236
Result: 17
Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Congratulations
Leanne
Please contact me darrenandfleur@aol.com


Absolutely stunning.

xXx

Now my Top 5.
This was a difficult decision as there were so many gorgeous entries,
in no particular order

Amanda











Congratulations you can proudly add our Top 5 Badge to your blog.
Hope you will join us again this week for Emma's fab challenge.




2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Thank you so much for putting me in your top 5. It's such an honour to wear the blinkie on my blog. Thanks again!
Hugs Ingrid

Leanne said...

OMG I can't believe that I have won!! WOW!!

Thats just made my day!!

Congrats to all the Top 5 as well - stunning creations!!

Leanne xx