Saturday 24 April 2010

Allsorts week 49 be inspired..................

Good morning well another sunny day here I hope the weather is as lovely where you are ..........
Before I give you my (Emma's) challenge for this week i'd like to introduce you to another new regular sponsor
ONE STOP CARD CRAFTS
They will be sponsoring the last challenge of each month and have generously donated a £10 gift voucher for the winner and 10% discount for all Allsorts crafters with a special on line discount code...................

The bonus code for the extra 10% off on top of our standard discount is.... TAC10B
It is uppercase and just needs to be entered into the discount box at the checkout.
Here is a little bit about Shelley
'I am Shelley and I live on the East Coast of Yorkshire. I own and run the discount card making store 'One Stop Card Crafts'. I have been card making for a little over 3 years. I started jewellery making intially but became hooked on making cards when my mother- in law introduced me to it. There are only couple of craft stores in my area so thought I would put my business skills to opening an online store. We have been open now for 3 years and I have loved every minute of it. I am mother to 3 lovely boys so working from home is ideal.
We have a great selection of card making and scrapbooking supplies online and offer discount on EVERY order with our very popular customer discount scheme and free delivery in the UK.
Ok back to this weeks challenge This week we have a 'photo inspiration' challenge I would like you to use the photo below to inspire your card, I cant wait to see which parts inspire you !
Dont forget to see if you were the winner of Fleur's Stitching challenge last week there was a huge response you must all love stitching wether t be real or faux.. or maybe you were one of her top 5......
Happy Crafting!!!

Please check out the beautiful creations frm the DT this week I think you will agree they are superb... and if you get a chance why not visit their blogs and leave a little crafty love....
This is the beautiful box that Shelley made....
Shelley - OSCC







Emma














25 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

Gorgeous cards everyone, I really love that last one, by Amanda I think it is, that is just so beautiful.

Lynda said...

What fabulous inspiration from the DT and a great theme!

Love Lynda xxx

Crystal said...

love inspiration challenges! this was a fab one! beautiful dt work too! hugs!

Papirskreppa said...

Nice challenge. Have a blessed day :)

Ginger Claire said...

Great challenge and fabulous DT work.

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT, looooove all those butterflies, take careX:)

Lynn said...

Thanks for a wonderful site :)huggs Lynn

SallyB said...

Hi girls...
Please tell me where that bracelet comes from...It is so beautiful! I want one!
A great challenge!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi there, great challenge! This is my first attempt at a challenge. I love butterflies, who doesn't...:)

Cherry said...

What a beautiful challenge Emma and wonderful pieces of insoiration from you all. Thanks for the fun. Hugs Cherry XXX

pinky said...

Wow brilliant cards from the DT, lots of inspiration to be had over here.
Pinky

Deb Neerman said...

WoWZa, the DT samples are stunning ... v-e-r-y inspiring! Thanks for another fun challenge!

Loz said...

great challenge! gorgeous photo and dt cards! ♥

Annette said...

Thanks for a fun challenge & gorgeous DT designs.

Kath Stewart said...

another fabulous challenge and gorgeous cards from the team...hugs kath xxx

tinkerbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tinkerbell said...

thanks for a great challenge this week and great inspiration from the design team hope that you like mine :)

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bestevenn said...

I think this is my first time in this blog to participate. Love your challenge.

twinklelittlestar said...

Great challenge and love the DT cards

Fabiola said...

merci pour ce très joli challenge

Cariena said...

wow............everyone has such great cards! thanks for the opportunity!

Tink said...

just added my first ever card

Tink said...

i love your blog !!!! I'd love to add ure banner just dont know how to !!