Saturday 27 February 2010

Week 40 Challenge Winner and Top 5

Hi Everyone

Firstly, a very big "thank you" to everyone who took part in my "Tag, Ticket or Label" Challenge last week.

So many gorgeous entries - but there can only be one winner and that person
chosen by random org is


Loz (Aus) - Entry number 54


(True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 54 Powered by RANDOM.ORG)


Loz - you need to email Kirsten on rockstardj1@aol.com - and she will forward your prize to you by email.


(Please be aware that the challenge winner needs to get in touch using the email address provided in order to claim their prize.

If we do not hear from the challenge winner by 8.00pm GMT on the Friday following the announcement then we will re-run random org
and select another winner).




Now to my Top 5

In no particular order:

Katherine





Chris




Hels Sheridan





Lena Loken




Linda The Funkie Junkie



Thank you once again for joining in my challenge - I am sorry everyone can't win!

Please remember to take your Top 5 Blinkie and wear it with pride on your blog!!!


Today starts another new challenge which has been set by my lovely team mate Emma.
Please check back later to see what she would like you to be doing this week!?!?!?!?!?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.


Love Jules xx

3 comments:

JAN said...

congrats to all and thank you for allowing me to play along..Jan

Loz said...

OMGoodness! I am so excited! Have emailed Kirsten (I get a lot of late emails saying my email went into their spam folder - so just wanted to let you know that I have emailed!)... can't wait to receive my prize! Thanks so much Allsorts x

Chris said...

WOWSERS,It's so great to have a card in the top 5. My blog will wear your blinkie with pride.
This just made my day!
Thank you, thank you, thank you.