Saturday, 20 February 2010

Challenge 39 Winner and Top5

Good morning peeps. Thank you so much to everyone that took on and smashed my recipe challenge - so many beautiful entries it was really difficult to pick just 5 as my favourite.

First the winner of the spending spree at Digistamp Boutique

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max:  173 Result: 23 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you Sally

With this gorgeous creation.


Please e-mail me (Debs) at and I will pass on your details to Sally-Ann.

And now my TOP5 in no particular order:

Well done ladies - grab yourself a TOP5 blinkie and display with pride.

Can't wait to see what gorgeous projects you all come up with this week.
Debs xx


  1. Congrats Sally and the top 5! Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!

  2. Hey there girls.. I checked in for this weeks challenge and saw I had won last weeks 3-2-1 exciting!
    Thank you so much!!!

  3. woohoo, i'm glad you liked it!

    liz x


Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10