Saturday 5 December 2009

Week 29 Winner and Top 5

Good Morning


Wow there were so many fantastic cards and projects for my 'Buttons' challenge last week.  We really enjoyed visiting your blogs.


The winner of the Digisparkle prize (as chosen by random.org) is ....................






Hazel please email me at christopherthompson622@btinternet.com and I will make the necessary arrangements for your one month's, free, unlimited access to the Digisparkle store.




and now for my Top 5




SHIRL




VIKKI





CRAFTY C




JENNY




1LUVNMAMA






Congratulations ladies!  You can now all display the top 5 blinkie.





6 comments:

thread-bare said...

Woo Hoo Hazel.... well done hun xx Clare x

CraftyC said...

Yay, well done winner and thankyou for the Top 5, will add blinkie to my blog!
Clairexx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Woohooo congratulations Hazel and thankyou so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5. I will proudly display the blinkie on my blog.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

jenny said...

Ooh thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5! I will add the blinkie to my blog now :)

Jenny xx

1LuvnMama said...

wow . . . thanks so much! :D

i'm honored to be a part of the Top 5 with all these talented ladies!

Shirl said...

Have just seen I have made the top 5 and guess what it's my birthday today, could not have asked for a better present. Will add my blinkie with pride and thanks x x x