Saturday 14 November 2009

Week 27 at Allsorts


We had some absolutely sparkling entries for Jules' 'bring on the bling' challenge last week and a record number of entries!!!!!!!!!


don't forget to check if you were the lucky winner of the Digistamp Boutique prize
or one of Jules' Top 5 ......


This week it is my (Emma's) Challenge and I would like your entry to be made for a child it could be a card, gift,note book anything you like.....

The prize this week is



a set of 4 promarkers


Here are the fabulous DT samples


Emma









Amanda



Gro:




Lisa

We hope you all find time to join in again this week dont forget to visit the DT and leave some words of encouragement on their blogs as i'm sure you will agree they are working their socks off at the moment lol!!!




14 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

What a wonderful selection of creations, beautifully coloured and embellished. Take CareX:)

Claire Phillips said...

Fab projects as always. Crafting early this morning as taking the kids on a Christmas craft course for the next 4 Saturday mornings - can't wait! x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

These dt cards are wonderful, you clever , crafty lot. janex

Yvonne Randall said...

My goodness, from the time that I thought that I was going to be the first to getting the post on my blog, 3 other people had beaten me to it. Memo to self.... must try harder or get up earlier.

Yvonne

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Hope you don't mind me adding mine.. I had already posted it on my blog and then saw what you were doing this week.. so amended my blog and added your link to that.... Beautiful work DT's.. everyone! x

Eiglas said...

Lovely DT's - as per usual!
I didn't have any kiddie stuff (only one babby in the family) so created a new Puss in Boots digistamp for the purpose! I was going to include the Winter Wonderland challenge but forgot to use their sketch! LOL! Duhhh.....!
Great challenge as usual!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Jet said...

Hi you,have a nice day ^^! Your blog is very nice .

Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!

Nikbee said...

Fab makes from the DT. Great challenge.

Nikki x

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge emma and gorgeous creations as always from all the girls..big hugs kath xxxxx

Katherine said...

Hello beautiful ladies! sorry for my late post.. I would like to thank you for recognizing my work. Thank you, thank you so much.. Allsorts is my first award.

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful cards, great theme this week too!

Siobhan said...

What fab childrens cards, its nice to see what other designs are out there.

Paula said...

lovely work DT
thanks for this challenge xx

Mandy said...

Hello there
I hope that I have done this okay as this is my first go & new to having a blog.
Mandy