Saturday 21 November 2009

Allsorts challenge 27 winner and top 5!

Another Great response to last weeks challenge!!!!

There were some fabulous entries I wish I could have chosen them all and from what I saw there are going to be lots of happy little ones too lol!!!


onto the winner of the Promarkers


The winner chosen by random.org is


Congratulations hun please send me your addy at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and i'll get your prize out in the post to you!!



My top 5


Emma




Loz




Lisa




Beth





Cabio



Congratulations Ladies thanks for sharing your fantastic creations and please take the Top 5 button from the blog

Have a great weekend!!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by...






2 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

I am honored to be one of the top 5. Thank you so much to the Allsorts Team and I enjoy your challenges very much :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Emma said...

Congrats to the winner Lynsey and the top 5 too....huge thanks for picking me as one of them. I shall show the blinkie with pride.
Hugs Emma x