Saturday 24 October 2009

Challenge 23 Winner and Top 5

Thank you all for your great entries this week, it loveley it see so many different takes on my sketch and some really wonderful monochromatic colour themes.

I am pleased to announce that this weeks winner, selected by Ramdon Org is: Number 10 - Angie. Please e.mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk and I will arrange for your prize to be sent to you. And my Top 5 are, in my particular order as Brucie would say:






Please all go pick up our Top 5 blinkie to display on your blog. Well done everyone.

3 comments:

Sally H said...

Wooohooo! Thanks Brenda! I will display my blinkie with pride!

Carol D said...

Thanks Brenda, I's so trilled to get top five again, and well done to everyone else too,

Hugs Carol x

Gina said...

I'm thrilled to have been chosen for your top 5! I will display the blinkie as soon as I figure out how! (can you tell I'm new to blogging?)