Saturday 26 September 2009

SNOWFLAKES IN SEPTEMBER TOP 5 AND WINNER

Wow thanks for all the fabulous entry's for SNOWFLAKES IN SEPTEMBER challenge.

First this weeks top five in no particular order


Pop's



Renata



Anne h



Susie Sugar



Manuela



Well done girlie's you can now add the top five blinkie to your blog.

Now for the winner of the challenge who will become our Guest designer for the whole of October

chosen by random.org Victoria at blue jelly too. Well done Victoria.


Please email me at rockstardj1@aol.com and i will sort you out with the challenge information.

Hope you can join us thisweek or Lisa challenge

5 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !!! thank you for choosing me in your top 5 I am over the moon
thank you
love Susie xx

Victoria said...

ooh GDT spot - fabbo - thanks so much
Have emailed you

Victoria
x

Lorraine A said...

well done girls :-) fabulous cards ! my card is almost ready !!! :-) too many visitors !!

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Wow, I made the top 5! Just great! Posted the blinkie to my blog.

Hugs,
Renata

Manuela said...

oh my ... i made it to the top five?? how great is this? just saw it now, but i am not able to add the blinkie ... ;)
thanks for choosing my card!
hugs, manuela