Saturday 8 August 2009

Week 12 Winner and Top 5

Good Morning

Thanks to everyone who entered my 3,2,1 challenge last week.

The winner of the MME Bloom & Grow paper pack as chosen by random.org is ....

Danielle



Danielle ~ Please email me your address at christopherthompson622@btinternet.com and I will post your prize ASAP.


Now for this week's Top 5 in no particular order


Caro



Francesca



Carol



Jan



Maureen




Well done ladies. You can all take the Top 5 blinkie and display on your blog.

Lisa x


4 comments:

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi Ladies...thank you for choosing my card to be one of your Top Five...again!! I'm very chuffed!!!

Kind regards
Jan...xx

Maureen said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for Top 5 this week - I've already added the blinkie to my blog! Yay!

Danielle said...

Wow what a treat it is to win!

You've created a brilliant blog here at allsorts, with lots of talented crafters.

love from Danielle x

carol said...

oh wow thanks, i will gladly add the blinkie to my blog page thanks again hugs carol x