Saturday 22 August 2009

Winner and Top 5 Week 14

I have really enjoyed looking at all your wonderful creations for my English Country Garden theme. The winner of the £20 PDA voucher selected by Ramdon Org is number 34 - Beccy. Congratulations, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your name and contact details.

And here are my Top 5 - you may all display the Top 5 Allsorts banner on your blog. As always it was very difficult to choose just five, so if your name does not appear don't be despondenet because you may be lucky next week.

Danielle

Emma



6 comments:

Beccy said...

Wow - how fantastic I loved that theme too - thank you so much for the chance to stock up on a few essentials.

Congrats too to the top 5 some beautiful creations.

Emma said...

thankyou all to the dt team, i am very excited as being picked as part of the top 5 this week. congrats to all other top 5!!

BTW i have blog candy stash to be given away please all take a looky to get in there with a chance xx

Zoechaos said...

Oh my! did not expect to be picked! thank you. Congratulations to the winner for a beautiful and beautifully crafted card inside and out. The other 4 of the top five are exciting inspiring work well done everyone.

cve said...

Wow! I'm so happy! It's my 1st card for your blog and it's in 5 top! Thanks!

Val said...

Wow! this is wonderful. It was almost my first entry. Thank you so much - I am really pleased.
Hugs
Valx

Danielle said...

A big thanks to DT team for picking my card as one of this week's top 5! The theme wasn't something that i'd usually go for which is why i love to make cards for allsorts!