Saturday 29 August 2009

ALLSORTS WEEK 16

Good morning everyone! Saturday is here again already (where has this week gone?) I hope you are all looking forward to a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Lets keep the fingers crossed for some good weather.

This week it's my (Amanda) turn to set the theme and I am basically banning rubber this week!! Yup no stamped images or sentiments this week girls. (eeek) I will allow anything digital ~ so digital images, digital stamps, computer generated sentiments. If you're not a fan of digital images though remember there are hundreds of techniques out there that aren't stamping........parchment, iris folding, tea bagging, stitching, painting, decoupage........and thats just what I can come up with this morning!!

So get those forgotten techniques out and dust them off and, of course, enjoy yourselves!! Check out the fabulous DT samples, there is a wealth of inspiration for you there! This week as a prize I am offering this Stamping Up "polka dots" large background stamp. It's rattling around in the box so I will make sure to pad it out a bit with a few ribbons etc.


I hope you'll play along us with this week's challenge. We are all looking forward to blog hopping to see your non stamped creations. :o)

Brenda


Jules




Emma









Debs




33 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Ooh! Some fab cards there from the DT!! My card-making time is going to be severely restricted this coming week, so may not be able to get to this one in time, either.. Have only just posted my card for Jules' sketch!! (Posted with that challenge.)

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Chris xx

P.S. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, Amanda! :o)

ANAT S said...

thanks for the challenge
I made a card

here is my entry

Claire Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Claire Phillips said...

Sorry about that will have another go ! hopefully my card is here Had great fun making this!! Cheers Claire x

Jose said...

Liked this challenge because stamping isnt my favourite!

HERE IS MY CARD

Hazel said...

My card is with Mr Linky - not a stamped image in sight! (although I love stamping) x

Lynne said...

Great cards - all so original. Thanks for taking the time to look at mine.

Lynne.x

Hazel said...

I've made another - it's with Mr Linky x

Gail said...

Thank you for this weeks challenge.I usually get in a mess with stamps,I always ink them too much and smudge them .This decoupage is quite big and I haven't had the chance to use it for any challenges before.I've left my card at Mr Linky,hope you like it.

Lynda said...

I just loved this challenge and the DT stuff is fantastic again.

Lynda xxx

Zoechaos said...

Oh yeah easy thought I - wrong keeping the stamps on the shelf was tough! but I did it and blogged it!

Ang C said...

I have used Mr Linky.

My piece is here

Ingjerd said...

Nice challenge; here is my
entry

Linda said...

Super challenge!! Love all the beautiful cards made by the DT...very creative and lovely!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

Kath Stewart said...

great challenge this week girls and no sketch...love all the DT cards....hugs kath xxxxx

Lesley Edmonds said...

I loved this challenge. I'm a papercrafter at heart.
Lesley x

Alison said...

Sorry, having a bad day linking- must be because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks! First link is to blog so I have relinked to post [Alison~Tillymint(right link)]. Please could you take off the first one? Great challenge!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT cards and thank you for the challenge and looking at mine.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
Lovely challenge again.
My link is with Mr Linky.
Thanks for looking.
Dawn xx

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous DT cards, great challenge too. I've left my card with mr linky.
Suzi xx

cheryl said...

great cards by the team and just to say hope my project will be okay as it is not a card love cheryl xxxxxxx

Helen said...

Tough challenge!
Fab DT cards!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the challenge love the DT cards
Christine x

Wendi said...

Lovely challenge and DT cards
Wendi x

Paula said...

fab work all, lovely change for me not to stamp (not really I love decoup too)

Jodi said...

I already added this link in Mr Linky, but just wanted to note that the card for this challenge is the 3rd card shown in this post.

Karen Wilson said...

I added my card to Mr. Linky. What a fun challenge and great cards/inspiration DT!

Maria Matter said...

fun challenge!
I'm linked!
blessings, Maria

Aimee said...

Great challenge. As a cardmaking beginer I don't have many stamps! Lovely cards by the DT. Aimee x

Eiglas said...

Hi all!
My last three projects were made sans stamping (just for a change!) so I've decided to enter a scrapbook page.

Here's my entry

Thank you for yet another super challenge!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Irene said...

Fantastic challange and DT cards.

luv
irene
xxxx

Scrappymax said...

Great cards from the DT, I have added mine to Mr Linky.
Max x

Craftnut said...

Lovely cards. Fun Challenge but i still love stamps!