Saturday 4 July 2009

WINNER OF ALLSORTS CHALLENGE NO 7 - ACETATE AND TOP 5


Hi everyone and thank you to all those who took part in my Acetate challenge last week. I must admit we had more entries than I expected, I do appreciate how tricky acetate is to work with, but I have to say I loved all the entries.

I am pleased to announce that this weeks winner is , Linda from Card Challenges and More.

Linda please email me your details at jackietburton@aol.com and I will make sure you get your embellishments.

It has been very difficult to choose only 5 entries for my top 5 but would the following please take the 'I made the Top 5 on the Allsorts Challenge' banner to display on your blog.

Jan

Julie

Allison

Kuya

Gro

Thank You to everyone for taking part.

Jackie x

6 comments:

Allison said...

thanks for selecting me for the top five again
great selection from the other winners too
AllisonX

LilyPuss Cards said...

Hi..Thrilled to be in your top five again!!! Many thanks

Kind regards
Jan....x

kuya said...

Glad you liked it! Lets hope it won't make the new baby cry ;o)

Linda said...

YEAH!! I am the winner of the bag of embellishments. Thank you so much!!
I have sent you an email.

Lisa Olson said...

Would my Build A Flower Shaped Card qualify for this challenge?
http://craftbugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/build-flower-card-chocolatecollection.html
Fantastic DT inspirations.
Lisa

Fredhøy - Gro said...

What a nice surprise! To come home from vacation and see this! Thank you for selecting me for top 5 again!