Saturday, 25 July 2009

Winner Challenge10 and top 5

What a great response to the challenge and I wanted to thank everyone who took part ...

The winner of the 2 week design spot chosen by random .org is



(Helen's Crafty Haven)

Time stamp 11:50

This was Helens entry

Congratulations hun,

Please e-mail me at and i'll organise the next two weeks challenges for you....

Now for my top 5 which you made very difficult for me this week and was so hard to choose just 5 but those are the rules so here goes.......





Congrats ladies please take the top 5 logo for your blogs its well deserved!!!
Keep an eye out for this weeks challenge and thanks for visiting Allsorts


  1. Oh wow! Thankyou Random.Org for choosing me! lol
    I'd love to be a guest to email you now...
    Helen x

  2. I'm honoured to be in the top 5 again, glad you liked my card I love the cards you and the other girls do, great challenge blog. janex

  3. Wow, Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the Top 5 again - I am really flattered... congratulations too to the others and especially to Helen on becoming Guest Designer - Well Done!

    Lynda xxx

  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card for top 5! I am honored!!


Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10