Friday 15 February 2019

Winter Sparkle winners

Hello Peeps, a really quick winners post, we have no internet so writing on my tablet at my daughter daughters so short and sweet and no pictures as my fingers are not nimble enough to do that on other than a desktop, I admire those of you who can on a tablet or even a phone.
 
This weeks winner is No 3 Jenny, please mail me so I can send your prize.
 
This weeks Top 5 are:
 
Faboila No 1
Gail No 11
Marjut No 15
Rose No16
Vicki No23
 
Please pope back tomorrow when Mervi will be along with a new challenge.
 



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations to the winners

gr karin

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Thanks for picking my crazy snowcat as one of the top picks. Hugz

Fabiola said...

i'm so happy to be in your top5, congrats to all, blessing

*Vicki* said...

So honored to have my card picked among the top 5! Thank you!! Congrats to everyone!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!

A.Rose said...

Congrats to all and TY for my shout out!