Friday 17 July 2015

Winners of "Strawberries and Cream" theme

Hi, thank you for your beautiful creations.  I think some crafters were picking up berries, and not had the time to enter.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Winners are drawn by random.org, here are the results:

Prize from Kraftyhands  goes to no: 19
she is...... Sarah-J W

Prize from  Deedee's Digis goes to no: 11
she is... Diane H

Congrats! Please, claim your prize from Brenda.

Design Team favourites are you all, but here is the TOP 5 in no order:

Theresa

Lillian A

 jenimc

Red Obsession Cards

Marjut

 Well done all,  please collect our Top 5 badge and winner badge for your own blogs.
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a brand new challenge by Susan;-))m

6 comments:

AnyOldCraft said...

Rats. I completely forgot to enter lol
Congrats to all the winners.
Wonderful cards :)

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you so much for my card being in the top 5 .I really enjoyed this challenge and look forward to tomorrows . jenny

Marjut said...

Thanks for choosing me in the top 5. Marjut

Sarah said...

Omg what a great start to the weekend ! Thank you and well done to the other winners too!!

Theresa's Studio said...

I am thrilled to be in the Top 5! Congrats to all the winners.

Diane said...

Thanks to ALL the winners and thank you for picking me as well!