Friday, 6 September 2013

All in the sentiment winners


Hello to you all, I'm here with the winner and Top 5 for my 'It's all in the Sentiment' theme, a bit of a mixed bag and I really hope I didn't upset too many of you, but seems some of you misinterpreted the theme and forgot it was to have a sentiment or quote as the focal element. 

But there were some gorgeous entries who did get it right and I am so pleased to announce that the winner of the $20 voucher from Ignacio at Nicecrane Designs is.................................


Congratulations Eret, please mail me so I can tell you how to claim your prize and don't forget to pick up our our winner badge for your own blog.

And this weeks Top 5 in no particular order, we loved them all

Tiya
This brought tears of the nicest kind
dog-heaven

Lai-Yoke
So very elegant

Eret
Total sophistication

Sarah
Such a meaningful quote

Chana
Like a ray of sunshine
 

Please all go collect our Top 5 badge to display on your own blogs.

Tracy Mouse will be along tomorrow with a new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so for letting me be part of the Top 5 with such beautiful entries. Great challenge theme too Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful cards, all worthy winners.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to be a winner and I'm honored to see my card among fabulous Top 5 card. WooHoo!!! Thank you all so much!
    Have a great weekend!
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! I am so proud to be picked too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10