Friday, 23 August 2013

New stash winners


Good evening Peeps, it's B here stepping in for Jo who is away sunning herself on a very well earned holiday. You certainly did enjoy her challenge this week showing us all your new crafty goodies, there was so much fabulous talent on display so a huge thank you to each and every one of you.

Needless to say that made it oh so difficult selecting Top 5 and I am so glad that Random Org., picked the winners for us sparing us that agonising decision, so without further ado here we go....................

Winner of the voucher from Yours and Mine Papercrafts.........................


And the voucher from Whimsy Stamps.....................


Congratulations to you both, please mail me with your details so I can get your prizes sorted and go collect our winner badge for your sidebar.

And our Top 5 in no particular order....................

Isn't this just so very pretty

Such beautifully vibrant poinsettias

What great use of the dress form

So adorably pretty and feminine

All so beautifully coordinated

Well deserved recognition all of you, please collect our Top 5 badge for your own blogs.

Helene will be along tomorrow with a new challenge for you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi girls thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5, I am so thrilled, congratulations to the winners and other top choices.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for the gift! I really appreciate it and am excited to pin your logo to my blog. Well done to all the others, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for choosing me as top 5, i'm so honoured!
    thanks so much
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your top 5.I had just found this blog for the first time and I am thrilled to have my card picked. I am looking foward to playing in lots more of your fun challenges. Also congrats to the winner and the other top 5 picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10