Friday, 2 August 2013

Kraft It Winners & Top 5...

Good afternoon, phew it's been a hot week here in the UK, I for one am looking forward to some cooler weather over the weekend. A huge thank you for all your gorgeous entries into my Kraft It challenge. I have popped by each and every one of you to see how you use kraft cardstock - some of you for the very first time :-) and it's been so interesting to see how you use one of my craft staples.

The randomly selected winner of the 5 images from Digi Darla Designs is...

Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice

...#79 Sarah JW

and the winner of the £15 voucher to spend at The Craft Barn online store is...

£15 on line spend

...#99 Geraldine

Many congratulations to you both, please contact me at sarahmclaughlin888@gmail.com to arrange your prizes and grab the winner's badge in the sidebar :-)

Now onto the Top 5, you guys didn't make this an easy job at all but we finally narrowed the list down to these beauties...

#14 NGCARDS

#24 Clare

#47 Gro T

#80 Lis M

and #93 Lisa Barton


Many congratualtions ladies, please help yourself to the Top 5 badge in the sidebar :-)

We'll be back in the morning with a fabulous new challenge x



4 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am over the moon to be a winner and congratulations to the other lucky ladies!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as one of your top five. Well done everyone. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me in your top 5, it is very kind of you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top5.
    And I love the new challenge, think I have to play again, hihi...

    Gro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10