Friday, 14 June 2013

Winners and Top 5 for challenge 210- In the Garden

Hello everyone and wow what fabulous entries we had for our "In The Garden" challenge this week. Myself and the Design Team loved visiting you all and seeing all your fabulous work. Thank you to all of you who joined us this week.

And here is the winner chosen by Random Org for the prize from:

4 images of winners choice
 
is:
 
84 - Gemma


Well done Gemma and if you e-mail me catherinecarter18@btinternet.com I will arrange for you to get your prize.

Here are this weeks Top 5:

8 - Julia Vazquez
 

11 - Mimi
 
 
 
74 - Desire
 
 
99 - Lis-m
 
 
121 - Kathy Roney
 
 
 
Congratulations to you all and please take our badge to display on your blogs.

Thank you again for all your stunning creations and please pop back tomorrow for a brand new challenge starting here.

x Catherine

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 5. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me in your top 5 this week! So many beautiful creations, I'm very honored! Congratulations to the other winners! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe my luck that i won...Yippee, thanks allsorts team!!

    Massive congrats to the Top 5's so well deserved :)

    Off to email you...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for choosing my card as one of the top 5, have just spend the last 24 hours traveling and now back in the UK and Internet connection sorted. Wonderful surprise and has put such a big smile on my very tired face Hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10