Friday, 21 June 2013

Week 211 winners


Good evening Peeps, time to announce the winners of Jo's Time For Tea challenge, not so many entries this week, but there were still some stunning creations so thank you all who joined in the fun.

Winner of the images from My Heart Pieces as selected by Ransom Org., is..................


Well done Debbie, please mail me so I can get your prize sorted for you.

And our Top 5 for this week in no particular order are.................






Congratulations to you all, well deserved mentions. Please go grab our Top 5 logo to display on your own blogs.

Helene will be along bright and early tomorrow with an exciting new challenge for you all.


5 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my project in the top 5, I am thrilled and honoured.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card to win.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10