Friday, 7 June 2013

Week 209 - Here Come the Girls - Winners and Top 5

 Hi Everyone

Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week, its certainly been busy and we have enjoyed visiting your blogs

Mr Random has helped me choose the winners so......

Our first winner of the prize from Crafty Ribbons is

147 Carol


 

And our second winner for Digistamp Boutique with six images of the winners choice is

132 Carol

 
Please email me to redeem your prizes tracysoutham@btinternet.com
 
Our top Five this week (which was very difficult to choose)

35 Clarissa



52 Chana

 
150 Lucy
 
 
151 - Kay C
 
 
61 - Katie
 
 
Display the allsorts banner with pride
 
See you tomorrow for another challenge!
 
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful entries everyone.
    Congratulations to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my goodness! Can't believe I won the ribbons. Thank you ever so much. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 5, I'm so excited!! Congratulations to all the winners, they are beautiful creations! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 5. Congrats to the top 5s and the 2 Carols (winners).
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, My! I am so flattered to have my project chosen and included in your Top 5. It is wonderful to be included in group with such fabulous creations.

    Thanks so much to the All Sorts Team! I look forward to playing in future challenges.

    Congratulations to the other ladies whose work was recognized!

    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my card as 2nd winner and congrats to all the other winners
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10