Friday, 17 May 2013

Winners & Top 5 for 'Any Sports' Challenge


Good Evening All

Thank you all for your lovely entries this week, it was a pleasure visiting you all and selecting our Top 5 was a difficult one, but thankfully Mr Random Org., picked the winners of the prizes and they are:

The Winner of the 4 digis from Whimsy


And the Winner of the 15 GBP from The Craft Barn 
is

Please both email Brenda for details of how to claim your prizes.

It took quite a lot of deliberation on my part to choose these, there were so many brilliant entries but this weeks Top 5 are:


Congratulations to you all, and thank you for making my challenge a pleasurable one. And don't forget to pick up your Top 5 badge from the sidebar too.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see what our new theme is for you along with.

Have a wonderful crafty weekend
xxxxxxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations everyone.
    Fab winning card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, thank you for choosing me, I'm thrilled.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card for top 5, have snagged the badge for my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5, made my day. Hugs Mimi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10