Friday, 26 April 2013

Passion for Flowers Winners

Hello all you crafty Peeps, what a fabulous week we have had with some totally awesome entries, you certainly do seem to love your flowers just as much as I do so a huuuuuuuge thank you to everyone who joined in.

There are two lucky winners this week chosen by Ramdon Org., and the first who wins the images from A Passion for Stamps is........


And the second winner who will receive a £10 voucher from the Ribbon Girl is........


Please both mail me so I can get your prizes organised and please do go grab our winner badge for your sidebar.

And this weeks Top 5 which was oh so difficult........






Well done all of you, don't forget to collect our Top 5 badge to pop on your own blog.

I will be back tomorrow with another new challenge.

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo...thanks so much for picking me as awinner.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies and fabulous top 5 pics as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I can´t believe it! I´ve just seen my card on my dashboards reading list :)). What a lovely surprise to be one of the Top 5! I´m really thrilled! Thanks so much for this challenge and to the team. Congrats to all winners - your pieces of artworks were FANTASTIC. Looking forward to the next challenges :)). Hugs Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky me!!!
    Thanks alot, a mail is comimg soon:)
    Berit x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10