Friday, 1 March 2013

Winner and Top picks - Challenge 195 - Animals

Good Evening to you all!
Thank you for all your awesome entries for my first challenge here at Allsorts!
My goodness choosing a Top 5 is really difficult I loved so many more,

But First here is our winner of the lovely prize from
our fabulous sponsors

Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice
with the prize of 5 images

43 Stargroves (Anne)

and


Crimson Cloud


With the prize of the 3 sets of Die Cuts

152 Lozzy



Well done NAME, please email Brenda so she can arrange for you to claim your prize,
and don't forget to collect our new winners sidebar button for your own blog.


So to my Top picks in number order are:

I love the image and all the different textures and the string,
beautiful colouring too!

So cute love the threaded ribbon and the butterflies,
and lovely colouring

Love the colours and also the string and
Newspaper to reflex he image.

Super card fold and perfect for this image too!
LOVE the dark kraft and blue combo too!
and image hung in the aperture.
SAM_1154 SAM_1157
Super cute reminder me of my rabbit pete
lovely soft tones and pretty bow.



Congratulations Everyone!
hugs Samantha and the Allsorts Teamies

6 comments:

  1. Thank you and congratulations to Anne and the 5 top picks. Absolutely gorgeous cards.
    Lozzy xx
    Have sent email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Top 5 place, you have made my day!
    Well done to all the other winners too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your top 5!
    hugs Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for putting my card in the Top 5, it was a fab challenge. Well done to everyone.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. Well done.
    Thank you for choosing my card in your top 5!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10