Friday, 22 March 2013

Week 198 Winners and Top 5...

Good evening everyone, Sarah here with the details of this week's winners as picked by random.org and the Top 5 (picked by myself and the DT).

Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries - the DT really enjoyed visiting your blogs.

So without further ado the winner of 4 images from My Heart Pieces is...
4 images of winners choice

...#42 Daisychain

And the winner of a voucher from Flonz Craft is...

Flonz $20 store gift voucher Also 12% discount offered on purchases to those entering the challenge

...#91 Rosie

Congratulations! Please e-mail me at sarahmclaughlin888@gmail.com to arrange your prizes.

The Top 5 in numerical order are:

#36 Lorraine
with this stunning CAS card
076

#44 Christy
with this super-cute fairy card


#49 Dorte
with this wonderfully sweet mouse card

#60 Laurie
with this gorgeous Teddy Bo Easter card

with this fabulous Edwin card...

Please grab your well-deserved blinkie from the sidebar:-)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. See you all tomorrow for our lovely new challenge x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for choosing my card for the TOP5...I´m totally happy :0)))

    Have a nice weekend ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as a
    part of the top 5, congrats to the winners,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great suprise to see that I have won a prize, it has made my day, thank you. Have sent email.

    Congrats to all the other winners.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a nice surprise! Thank you ladies for my top 5 spot I'm chuffed and congratulations to all the other worthy winners
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10