Friday, 18 January 2013

Dies & Punches Winners and Top 5

Good evening everyone, Sarah here with the details of this week's winners as picked by random.org and the Top 5 as picked by myself and the DT.

Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries - the DT really enjoyed visiting your blogs. We had 300+ entries this week so choosing the Top 5 has been extremely tricky.

So without further ado the winner of three packs of die cuts from Crimson Cloud...
 
is...
#266 Wendy
with this fabulous card...

And the winner of the digital images from A Passion for Stamps...

is...
#184 Gibmiss
with this gorgeous creation...

Congratulations! Please e-mail me at sarahmclaughlin888@gmail.com to arrange your prizes.
And the Top 5 in numerical order are:

#31 Frea

#97 Simone

#165 Laine

#263 Julie
 
#313 Alison

Please grab your well-deserved blinkie from the sidebar.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. See you all tomorrow for our new challenge x

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! I'm a winner..many thanks off to email you now.
Congrats to Gibmiss and stunning top 5.
Wendy xx

Laine said...

I am so delighted that my card has been chosen as one of your Top 5. Thank you.
Laine
xx

Laine said...

I am so delighted that my card has been chosen as one of your Top 5. Thank you.
Laine
xx

butterfly said...

Wow... I knew I was behind on visiting, so glad I decided to do some late night catching up!! Thank you so much for picking my box in your top 5!!
Alison x

Simone said...

Thank You!!!

Hugs, Simone

09 10