Friday, 11 January 2013

CAS challenge winners and top 5

We have had some fab entries this week who would have known so many of us were master CAS card creators!

Ok firstly the winners of this weeks two prizes
the winner of the 6 digi stamp boutique images is
93 Vicky
and
the winner of the Flonzcraft $20 voucher is
77 Soma

Congrats girls please email me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and i'll arrange your prizes for you.

and this weeks top 5 in no particular order gorgeous!!!









please take your top 5 button from the sidebar!

Fab inspiration thanks so much for making my last challenge and Allsorts so enjoyable :)

Hugs Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!
    My mom will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O My God never thought about it..........I'm a winner..... and really this is a surprise for me and make my day, thank you soooooooooooooo much.
    Congrats to all sweet & new Designers and all other winners!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card, I'm really honoured!! Congratulations to the other winners too:)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I am delighted to have been chosen in your top 5, what an honour!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies picking me as one of your Top 5 winners, I've added your winners badge to my blog :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10