Friday, 5 October 2012

Scrapbook winner and Top 5

Good evening everyone,

Nicola here to announce the winner and Top 5 for my Scrapbooking challenge. First of all let me say a huge thank you to those who entered your magnificent LO's, there may not have been hundreds of entrants but each and every one that did was quality! There were definitely some treasured memories captured here this week and I just wanted to also say thank you to the lovely comments you left on the blog :)

I was secretly pleased that there weren't too many entrants as it meant that I could comment on all of them which was very important to me this particular week as it was my last week on the Allsorts DT. I've had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute, but due to work and family commitments it's time to take a step back. I've met some amazing crafters along the way, not only my fellow DT members but also the like minded craft addicts that come back week after week and support Allsorts, and I thank you all for making my time here so wonderful. It's not goodbye as I'm bound to bump into many of you in blogland x

Anyway I won't keep you in suspense any longer, the winners for the Scrapbook challenge as drawn by the one and only Random Org. are:

Min: 1
Max: 23

Result: 16 - Andreja - winning the 5 Digi Darla images
and this is Andreja's gorgeous LO:


Min: 1
Max: 23

Result: 10 - Tina - winning the Love to Stamp $10 voucher
and this is Tina's wonderful LO:


Congratulations Andreja and Tina, please email me at nicolajacklinis@live.co.uk for me to arrange your prizes for you!

Now for the DT's Top5 in no particular order

#20 Ingba

#2 Gro

#6 Linda

#14 Tiffany

#18 Lydia

Congratulations to you too! Don't forget to grab our badge for your blogs - very well deserved.

Please pop back in the morning to find out what Allsorts has in store for you this week and happy crafting x

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my LO and for all the lovely comments on my blog. I´m so happy.

    hugs Ingba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top five xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top five xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top five xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies :-))
    I am soo happy!
    Greetings from Slovnija, hugs Andreja L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10