Friday, 12 October 2012

Autumn leaves and trees winners

Good evening to you all, bet you thought I had forgotten about our winners post for this week, truth is I nearly did which is why it's a little bit late, so without further ado I will go straight onto it.

Clearly you all love the lovely warm autumnal colours much as I do and we saw some really gorgeous entries, thanks to everyone who joined in the fun. So this weeks winner selected by Randon Org., is........................

Congratulations Kalin, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so I can arrange your prize.

And our top five for the week are as Brucie would say "in no particular order"..................


Well done to you all, please go collect our winners button to wear on your blogs and don't forget to pop back tomorrow to check out our new challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and congratulations to the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 5, I will proudly wear your badge! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the top five and congratulations to all the other winners too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card for Top 5! I have proudly displayed the Top 5 button on my blog! Congrats to the other winners!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the cards are stunning. So beautiful. I like the coloring and those images are so lovely. Also love the CAS style designs like Clear Cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10