Friday, 14 September 2012

Layers Winner and Top 5

Good evening everyone, Sarah here with the details of this week's winners as picked by random.org and the Top 5 as picked by myself and the DT.

Thank you so much for all your gorgeous entries - you really do seem to love your layers as much as I do. The DT and I really enjoyed visiting your blogs.

So without further ado the winner of the fab prize from Crimson Cloud

is...
#185 Sarah
with this gorgeous card


Congratulations - please e-mail me on sarahmclaughlin888@gmail.com to arrange your prize.

And the Top 5 in numerical order are:

#82 - Nicolchen

#98 - Katie K

115 - Clara

213 - Kim

#285 - Simone

Congratulations ladies - please grab the Top 5 blinkie from the sidebar and display with pride :-)

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow to see what our new challenge theme will be.

Have a wonderful weekend x


5 comments:

  1. A big thank to your team for choosing my card from the Top 5 for this challenge.

    Hug

    Clara XXX...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thrilled that you picked me in the top 5. Congrats to the winner and the other top 5. Thank you!!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me to the TOP 5! I´m so proud!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners the cards are gorgeous.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! I've just discovered I've won! Congratulations to the top 5 too ~ they're all beautiful projects. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10