Friday, 7 September 2012

Anything But Square Winners and Top5

Good evening Debs here with the details of this week's winners as picked by random 
and my Top5 as picked by myself and the DT

Thank you so much for all your fabulous entries - you really do seem to love your shaped cards as much as I do. The DT and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blogs.

So without further ado the winner of 6 Digi images of their choice from 
 
is 
#14 - Hazel 
with this fabulous card

and the winner of the $10 voucher from 

$10 voucher Love to Stamp 
is 
#51 - Debbie 
with this gorgeous gift box

Congratulations ladies - please e-mail me on debs01may@talktalk.net to arrange your prizes

And the Top 5 in numerical order are:

#6 - Laurie
  

#35 - Kitty

#52 - Lydia
 

#63 - Nicholen

#122 - Rita

Congrats ladies - please grab a Top 5 blinkie from the sidebar and display with pride.

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow to see what our new challenge theme will be.

Have a wonderful evening.
TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo thanks for picking me as one of the top 5!!!!! Yay!! Congrats to all the other winners too..all fabby creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooooooo much for choosing me in your top 5, you have made my day
    Congrats to all the other winners, beautiful creations
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Thank you so much for drawing my name as one of the lucky winners and congrats to the other winner and top 5!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you for picking me as 1 of your winners.I'm so chuffed.Well done to everyone else.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10