Friday, 31 August 2012

It's a Gift winners


I have been totally blown away by all your wonderful creations this week and how so many of you embraced my 'It's a Gift' theme. I'll be totally honest and say I wasn't sure if there would be too many entries so you can imagine what a happy bunny you made me when so many of you joined in, thank you all so very much, it was a pleasure to visit all your entries.

So without further ado here are the two winners selected by Random Org.,

Winner of  of the set of stamps from Sir Stampalot is:


And winner of the images from My Part Pieces is:


Congratulations to you both, please e-mail me - and Lalkygirl, I will need your full postal addy as well, so I can arrange to get your prizes off to you.

Now for my top five and it could have been all of you, but alas I can choose only five, so here they are:

Because I love strawberries and was so excited to see someone enter cupcakes
 

Because I can imagine a new Mums pleasure at receiving something so special

Because I love the Autumnal colours and the beautiful stamping

Because it would be so special to receive such a pretty gift

Just because I love the Vintage feel and colours

Well done to you all, very well deserved, please go pick up our top five button to wear on your own blogs.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of the winners! I'm so honored to be chosen among the top 5. Thank you so very much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for picking my cupcakes as a top 5.....I'm dead chuffed! Congrats to everyone else too! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my book in the Top5,I am so honored!
    Congrat to the winners!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how lovely, thanks so much for including me in your Top 5 and congratulations to the other ladies too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks for choosing me as the winner ...i cannot see your email adress so here is mine
    lalkhamt@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks again and congrats to all the winners.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10