Friday, 20 July 2012

Week 163 winners


Good evening everybody, time to tell you who is the lucky winner from this weeks challenge and also reveal my Top 5.

It looks like I really did scare lots of you away this week with my inspirational challenge, sorry about that but thank you so much to all of you who did take part. I'm afraid I didn't get to comment on any of your entries as I've only just got my new word recognition software up and running, but I did get to look at all your entries so here we go with the winner of the gift voucher from Digi Doodles store as selected by Ramdom Org.


Congratulations Catherine, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so that I can arrange for your voucher to be sent to you.

Now for my top five for the week:






Well done to you all, please go grab our top five blinky and wear on your blogs with pride.....……and if you haven't already noticed, our Emma has designed a brand new one and you will be the very first people to have it, how good is that.

Don't forget to pop back in the morning to check out our brand new challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards and congrat's to the winner, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks for picking me as a Top 5 - what an honour! Grabbing the badge now to display with pride on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the top 5, thank you for selecting me as one of your top 5 Loved the challenge. Quite like this week's as well LOL. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10