Friday, 27 July 2012

Distressed Winners, Top 5 and some news

Good evening ALLSORTS fans

First of all a HUGE thank you for all of the gorgeous creations you shared with us this week.

I have some sad news to share today,
This will be my final posting for ALLSORTS,
I have decided to step down due to other commitments.

ALLSORTS will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart,
they were the first On-line Challenge blog that gave me a chance to prove myself.
I have enjoyed every minute and every challenge.

I will still visit when I can and, Hopefully you will continue to pop by my blog, even just to say "hello"

Anyway moving on to the winners.

We have two winners this week,
and first up is the winner of $20 Flonz store voucher

Chosen by random org, the winner is ..........


and the winner of the  $10 Little Darlings Voucher is...........


Congratulations ladies, please contact me at
to arrange your prize.

Now the difficult bit of choosing 5 favourites,
and in no particular order, they are






Congratulations girls, what a fab selection of cards to leave with.

Thank you so much for looking 

BIGGEST
of
 HUGZ


6 comments:

May said...

Fleur so sorry you are leaving allsorts.. we will miss you and your fabby makes..good luck.. Hugs May x x x x

lady e said...

Wow thank you ! for first prize!!
What a shame you leaving Fleur! All the best!

Sue said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Smiles:)
Sue

butterfly said...

Good luck in all you do, Fleur, and thank you so much for making me one of your last top 5!
Alison x

Mandy said...

Sorry you are stepping down Fleur, that must have been a hard decision for you hun.
Thanks so much for picking my card in your top 5
hugs Mandy xx

Berit Synnøve said...

Thanks for picking my card for your last top 5.
Hugs Berit Synnøve

09 10