Friday, 15 June 2012

Challenge 158 Ice cream colours winners

Good Evening everyone
Thanks so much for all your gorgeous entries for my Ice cream colours challenge
they really helped with this awful weather we are having in the UK at the moment we are all on flood alert here for the weekend as we are expecting 3 months of rain in two days on the plus side perfect crafting weather :)

ok the winners of this weeks prizes are

Crimson Cloud card kit - 57 Caro
My heart pieces (4 images) - 162 Nancy

and the top 5 in no particular order are:-

47 - Wendy K




104 -Mandy




72 - Alison




146 - Beacarona




137 - Heidy



I think you will agree there were some amazing entries and we only wish we could choose more, maybe we should choose a top 10 lol!

That's it for this weeks challenge please keep a look out tomorrow at 8.00 am GMT for Saturdays challenge brought to you by the lovely Nicola


Emma xxx

7 comments:

heidy said...

Thanks for picking me!
Hugs Heidy

Bea said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5 :o)

Happy hugs from Bea

Sandra H said...

Congrat's to the winner and great cards:)x

Wendy said...

wowser thank you for picking me for top 5

hugs Wendy

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh wow - thanks so much for picking my card in the Top 5! :)

Thats brilliant!

xx

Nancy said...

Thanks for choosing me! I am excited! What are the next steps?

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Nancy if you email Brenda her email is in the side bar she will organise your prize for you xxx

09 10