Friday, 29 June 2012

Any Die WIll Do Winners


Good evening to you all, it's time to announce the winners and Top 5 from ours 'Any Die Will Do' theme and wow did you enjoy it, you certainly picked a popular one there Jo. 

So without further ado, her we go and the winners selected by Randon Org., 

Winner of the voucher from Little Darlings is:


And the voucher from Stitchy Bear is:


Congratulations to you both, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk so I can arrange for you to receive your prizes.

And this weeks Top 5 which was a real toughie for the DT with so many fabulous entries:




Well done to you all, please grab our Top 5 logo to display on your own blogs.

Helene will be here in the morning with a new challenge and I have a feeling it's going to be another popular one.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having my card in the top 5! What a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you for drawing my name as one of the lucky winners!! I'll email Brenda asap!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Congratulations to the winners and Top 5. GREAT WORK.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many many thanks to the DTs for choosing my card in the top 5 and congrats to all the winners.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for chosing my flower tree as a top 5! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all!

    Thank you for choosing my card in the top 5! I am proud to put on the badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10