Friday, 11 May 2012

Winners and Top 5 for Black and White Challenge

Thankyou so much to you all for the gorgeous entries in the Black and White Challenge that I set last week.

The 2 lucky winners are .........................
Winner of the Digital Boutique prize
# 19



Winner of the In2stamps
and
# 8



Congratulations to you both please e mail me at lets.create@btinternet.com with your details so that we can arrange for your prizes to be sent to you.


and not forgetting our top 5

# 27  Laila
# 22 Karen C
#33 Maria M
#Marit
#Louise G

Please grap your Top 5 Badge and display it with pride on your blog.

I will now hand over to the lovely Helene who will be hosting this weeks challenge.
Bye for now
and thank you again for all the entries,
Jo x


2 comments:

Louise said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for selected me as one of the Top 5! So exciting! I'm looking forward to the next challenge :)

Maria said...

Many thanks to the DT for my Top 5 Award this week.
Hugs
Maria x

09 10