Saturday, 14 April 2012

Colour bingo winners

Good Morning to you all, I hope you all had a good Easter.

You certainly enjoyed my bingo theme and thank you all so much for joining in, I did my best to get to all of you and saw some stunning creations on my rounds, so choosing just five was mega difficult.

First of all the two winners as selected by Mr Random Org........................

Winner of the voucher from Digi Doodle:


And winner of the prize from Letraset:


Please both mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys so I can arrange for your prizes to be sent to you.

And my Top 5 in no particular order are...................

Hussaina
The lattice work is so effective

Stine
Beautiful soft colour palette

Sally
Super shading with ink dusters

Helen
Agapanths, always so elegant

Allisa
Lovely clean crisp card

Congratulations to you all, please grab out Top 5 logo and wear on your blogs with pride. And don't forget to pop back later to see what Fleur has in store for us.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my Card in the top 5....so honoured !!! and congrats to all the other winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to all the winners and thanks so much Brenda for picking me for your top 5 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won a prize!! Thank you so much! And BIG Congratulations to the top five, your cards are all fabulous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...thanks for chossing me in the Top 5 - you've made my day! :0)
    Congrats to the other lucky ladies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for picking my card in the Top Five!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10